Monday, February 4, 2013

Blog Post 1: Sierra Gonzales


My name is Sierra Gonzales. I've lived in Burbank and Santa Clarita, CA and Westminster, Parker, and now Boulder, CO. I enjoy playing the violin and drawing people in my sketchbook. I am interested in people's habits, personality, and thoughts. My goal is to live like a real artist--to travel, explore new things, and to paint/draw the places and people I see. My inspirational artists include Edvard Munch, Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse, Vincent Van Gogh, and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. I also constantly follow the works of Veronique Meignaud and Nimit Malavia. I have an extreme passion for art and will do anything to accomplish my goals. I find beauty in this world...and I want to share that beauty with others who cannot see it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment